The University of Tulsa Committee Against Sexual Violence
2020年欧洲杯赛程表The Advocacy Alliance is a university-wide effort to end violence on our campus.
2020年欧洲杯赛程表The Advocacy Alliance is an interdisciplinary, interdepartmental committee, which seeks to prevent and intervene with regard to interpersonal violence on The University of Tulsa’s campus. This committee has been in place since the 1980s. In 2012, the Alliance overhauled its goals and vision for the committee to stay in line with current best practices around sexual violence prevention and education.
The Alliance is composed of individuals from a number of programs and departments, including Dean of Students’ Office, Tulsa Institute for Trauma, Adversity and Injustice, Student Affairs, Alexander Health Center, TU Counseling and Psychological Services, Greek Life, TU Athletics, Campus Security, TU Housing, International Student Services, TU Board of Trustees and many more.
Advocacy Alliance Events
2020年欧洲杯赛程表The Alliance continues to seek out innovative, effective ways to bring an end to violence on The University of Tulsa’s campus. Below are some of the events that you can expect to see throughout the year at TU.
- Letters and information to incoming families about Title IX, sexual violence prevention and support service.
- Student Leader training
- New Student Orientation programming on sexual violence prevention
- Required online course for all students related to sexual violence prevention and education
September through May
- iStand Campaign
- Facebook updates and posts
- Bystander intervention training for students, staff and faculty
- Healthy Relationship programming available to individual students and student organizations
- Campus Climate Surveys to all students relating to interpersonal violence
- Poster campaigns
- One or more large-group speakers
- Multiple lunchtime and evening programs